The ideal person will have a big passion for digital design and creating beautiful brand experiences that excite clients, but also make sense to developers!
This is a fast-paced environment, so you’ll need to be quick on your feet, versatile and open to change #nopressure!
What will you be doing?
- Produce beautiful & inspiring work that both clients and the team will love!
- Work collaboratively with client services, Project Management, and tech teams to produce award-winning work.
- You can produce that design-y stuff…you know, the mood boards, storyboards, interactive page layouts, site grids, wireframes…you get the point.
- Provide interactive, visual and production design to the dev teams and partner closely with them from inception to completion
- Be part of the brainstorming, creative problem solving and ideas sessions
- Be the client’s best friend when it comes to creating their vision.
- You’re a spider at multi-tasking and working under pressure is a walk in the park!
You are an experienced designer who’s constantly looking at ways to further their own work and progress themselves to reach new levels in their career.
- Previous Digital Design experience, ideally with a sway towards mobile first and responsive web design projects.
- You have a beautiful portfolio that illustrates creative flair, layout design, visual hierarchy and a strong understanding of colour and typography.
- Have a clear understanding and interest in storytelling and the ability to create strong user-journeys and incorporate the brand within that.
- Good knowledge of design tools
- Personal interest in current design trends and new ways to improve.
- Skilled with Adobe Creative Suite & Sketch
- Creative or Digital Agency XP
- Superhero, will take Wonder Woman or Superman.