You will help to drive business transformation of our internal delivery process, creating efficiencies through reviewing and streamlining current processes, whilst delivering work to the highest of standard and quality.
You will understand how to get the most out of a diverse team to deliver against the clients needs, as well as deliver to high standards in how they lead and collaborate together.
- Drive internal process to ensure efficient and quality delivery
- Develop new processes to drive efficiency and growth
- Review and optimise the internal systems
- Implement improvements and spearhead the effective use of various project methodologies to drive efficient delivery
- Manage all resourcing to ensure effective use of resources to achieve timelines and budgets
- Assist heads of business units with workflow and pipeline management to remove blockers and capitalise on growth opportunities;
- Be responsible for the overall quality output of the delivery team,ensure that timelines and delivery standards are met or exceeded
- Ensure accountability across the AM and delivery teams
- Provide analysis and reporting to Senior Management team
- Align delivery teams to company strategy and strategic goals
- Own the detail and proactivity solve problems
- 3-5 years experience in a similar operations / traffic role @ digital agency
- Advanced project management skills, demonstrated ability to manage resource, process, projects and stakeholders.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, budgeting and financial planning and reporting.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to build long standing relationships and respect within team
- Good attention to detail with exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure with conflicting priorities and tight timelines