This agency provides, and encourages digital innovation, and the work they produce goes past the traditional campaigns and marketing. As a client facing technical digital producer, you will be involved in developing dynamic platforms and ecosystems. You will ideally, one day, want to be a Certified Scrum Master, and will implement scrum/ agile practices within this environment.
As the technical digital producer, you will be an integral part of the team. A diplomatic operator, you will be working in a client facing capacity, guiding the client's decisions to balance long-term vision vs. short-term business obligations.
The perfect candidate will:
• Lead discovery process on large engagements and accurately scope projects, defining project requirements and success metrics
• Manage large projects or multiple projects totalling over $500k.
• Serve as the main client interface on projects, clarify strategic requirements, explain complex ideas clearly, and manage expectations
• Oversee multiple producers and interdisciplinary project teams
• Lead and inspire teams by communicating a vision for the project as well as involving people at the optimal levels for project success
• Lead meetings with senior clients, ensure that they meet the stated objectives
• Ensure all deliverables are of the highest quality
• Work in an independent fashion, solve problems, make decisions, and communicate effectively in difficult situations
• Participate in the development of new business
Previous experience & qualifications:
- 4-5 years' (digital) agency experience
- Certified Scrum Master, with extensive experience using scrum/ agile methodologies
- Managing large budgets of minimum $500k
- Extensive experience in website development, redevelopment
- Have a true passion for digital, want to produce work which not only meets client requirements, but betters it!
- Sitecore experience a massive bonus