From brief, scoping, costing, architecting, proposal and pitching, be there at the beginning and work with a cross functional team to design and win technical projects with top tier clients.
Lead with Drupal Solutions architecture from client/stakeholder engagement, technical specifications, and workshops to excel their expectations.
Own technical team management and the agile development and delivery process for projects and teams both onshore and off.
Internally, lead projects architecting and building internal distribution of Drupal 8, conduct code reviews, select development tools and process to support efficient and scalable development, and mentor junior developers.
- Strong experience in responsive website development using the LAMP model (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) or with Nginx server
- Strong experience in working with RDBMS such as MySQL or PostGreSQL
- Previous experience on PHP 5 and/or 7 with Symfony, Laravel or similar PHP frameworks
- Strong understanding of Git (preferred) or SVN Strong understanding of SEO principles and best practices
- 5+ years experience in designing and implementing projects with custom modules and themes in Drupal and WordPress is mandatory.
- Experience working with cloud hosting services (such as AWS)
- Previous experience with ReactJS and AngularJS frameworks is a plus
- Previous experience with Drupal 8
- Previous experience with Magento or WordPress is a plus
- Prior experience in an agency environment is beneficial
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Relevant IT degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science