Our client is a technology company that is at the forefront of disrupting a traditional industry, and they are looking for a Head of Technology to join their development team
- Work closely with the Head of Product to create revolutionary market-leading technical products by driving innovation
- Lead and develop a collaborative, highly effective and engaged development team and create a culture of high performance
- Introduce a best-practice development, test/staging, production, and web app performance monitoring environments to deliver first in class products to consumers
- Build a culture that values and rewards innovation, efficiency, agility and continuous improvement.
- Ideally at least 8 years of software development experience including at least 1 year of experience managing a development team
- Cloud, AWS development standard methodologies
- Hands-on technical skills across technical solutions and architecture (ASP.NET MVC, CMS)
- Experience designing and building well-structured APIs
- Experience of conducting code reviews and leading projects
- Familiarity with DevOps concepts, tools and continuous delivery pipelines – Bamboo, Jenkins, Maven, Bitbucket, Jira, GIT, etc
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Competitive salary package
- Stable and growing environment
- Employee share plan
You don't want to miss this rare and exciting opportunity to work in the heart of Sydney's CBD at a company with a fantastic culture.
APPLY NOW through this Ad OR by sending your CV directly to Mark Abbott at email@example.com.