A national CX Agency, renown for helping their clients transform across all areas of their business. A collection of smart, intelligent and dedicated people, passionate about what they do.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Service Designer, you will be working amongst a multi-disciplinary team and you will be required to refine and apply service design methods to get the best outcome for end users and will be responsible for delivering an efficient and user-centered service experience.
- Lead contextual user research, and co-creation workshops
- Idea generation
- Prototyping and blueprinting service solutions.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Extensive experience in the design of digital services for large organisations
- Demonstrable experience working in a User Centered Design environment
- Demonstrated experience mapping complex service environments both as is and future state based on insights from user research
- Demonstrated experience planning, conducting, analysing and making recommendations on user research for delivery teams
- Skilled in producing user scenarios, service experience concepts, blueprints, and detailed service design as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Demonstrated experience presenting persuasively to senior stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction
Flexible working environment, fully stocked kitchen, regular social events including trips to the beach and the mountains, amazing training opportunities, and the chance to work on cutting-edge projects as well
- Be part of a leading national CX agency, working on market leading projects
- Supportive management, offering career development opportunities
- Great social events
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Mark Abbott, General Manager on 02 9114 6160 for a confidential discussion.