This international company is the leader in the industry providing the sector its go-to platform. They are growing and disrupting quickly, creating products to help people connect better and work faster and smarter.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Software Engineer you'll be working in small agile teams where everyone contributes to ideas and features from concept to delivery.
- Continually develop and improve tools
- Work on different products based on your skills set
- Work closely with engineers to craft robust systems and interfaces
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Commercial experience as Software Engineer
- Test driven agile full-stack development
- PHP7, Node or GoLang
- Design patterns OOD, MVC and SOLID principles
- Analytical mind, problem solver, critical thinker
- PHPUnit, Jest, Jasmine, Karma, Selenium
- Typescript, Flowtype
- Yii, Laravel, Symfony or PHP framework
- Redis, Memcached, DynamoDB
- Experience building microservices
- AWS ecosystem (EC2, RDS, ElastiCache, ElasticBeanstalk)
- Security and cryptography (including OAuth 2.0 and XSS countermeasures)
This company is all about working hard and playing hard and having fun! Focussing on making sure there is a collaborative team culture that has flexibility and benefits, you'll love working with this fast-growing international company that can take you places!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Organised work activities
- Great location that is pet friendly
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Nick Barry on 02 9114 8160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.