The newest addition to animal conservation in Sydney opening soon. Located in near Bankstown, this tourist attraction embraces innovation and technology that improves animal welfare with visitors gaining a safari-like experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This newly created role will manage social media and content campaigns that supports the implementation the new strategic direction. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you'll be working as part of a multidisciplinary marketing team to position the attraction as one of Sydney's leading tourism destinations.
- Social media strategy
- Content development
- Analytics and evaluation
- Manage social media communities
- Oversee all seasonal social media campaigns
- Establish and maintain partnerships
- Some weekend work
- Previous relevant and extensive marketing experience
- Successful paid social experience
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Be part of creating a positive team environment with a passion and a love of animal welfare.
- Excellent career opportunities
- Work with animals
- Great salary package
HOW TO APPLY
Click apply or contact Nick Barry on 02 9114 8160 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.