This agency is an award-winning global player that go beyond advertising by offering their clients creative executions and multi-dimensional marketing solutions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This newly developed role in the agency will play a key role in the agency's strategic capabilities and offerings to their global consumer electronics client. Reporting to the Business Director and Managing Director, the Shopper Marketing Strategist / Planner will work closely with the Account Management and Creative teams in the planning and development of retail creative and solutions.
- Design CDJ scenarios and strategies
- Establish digital and offline shopper strategies
- Develop creative briefs for internal briefings
- Present strategies to clients
- Collaborating with internal business and creative teams
- Relationship building with key client data and insight teams
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience across telecom, operator/carriers (Telstra, Optus, Vodafone) or FMCG companies preferred
- Managed global brands
- International experience welcomed
- Research experience advantageous
- High skillset in MS Office
- Open minded and positive personality
- Strong interpersonal skills
Cutting edge technology, delivering for clients and a growing team, this global agency provides support, rapid career growth opportunities and access to some of the world's most recognised brands. Working in more of a corporate-style environment under a diverse, ethical and creative leadership team, you'll value direct access to the international market place.
- On-site parking
- Rapid career growth and training opportunities
- Access to the international market
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact the Director Nick Barry on 02 9114 8160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.