You will be an expert at project management & are proficient in allocating & managing resources for all projects running through the agency. You will be highly skilled at "scoping" digital executions (IA/UX, Func Specs, Wireframes etc.) & demonstrate ownership & control over assigned projects, display excellent communication & people management skills; as well as understanding the creative & strategic considerations that impact delivering a project successfully. A must for this person is their experience using Sitecore platforms and have most definitely worked on enterprise level projects.
Additionally, you will be an adept client service manager & have a clear understanding of the commercial considerations tied to managing projects within a digital agency. Importantly, you will ensure all projects are delivered on time & on budget whilst meeting client and agency expectations.
You will have:
- 8-10 years experience in project management or production within an agency environment in the digital space
- Proven experience in successfully managing large CMS deployments & budgets.
- Proven experience working on 12-18 month projects
- Understanding of PMBOK
- Knowledge of common PM software tools (used for wireframes, timelines and job ticketing).
- Experience scoping work on large web builds
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills as well as strong presentation skills.
- Ability to stay calm & deliver great results under pressure.
- Approachable, enthusiastic, proactive & fun to work with.
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to work without supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail
For further questions please call Nick on 02 9114 8160 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org