This agency pride themselves on creating extraordinary experiences. They believe in a combination of analysis and UX to solve critical business problems, the team is made up of extremely talented individuals that love what they do.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Senior Experience Designer, required for a 10-week contract. Manage the team and lead the discussions with the client to review what they are doing across multiple channels and make recommendations for improvements.
- Planning & running user research – interviews (stakeholders and users), user testing.
- Running workshops and brainstorming sessions
- Putting together user requirements/user stories
- Doing competitor analysis and market scans to analyse current trends and learn key take-aways to inform project
- Recommending digital optimisation initiatives and personalisation options
- Developing user journeys
- Documentation including UX phase into a design brief to inform design phases of projects.
- Low fidelity prototyping & wireframing
- Developing interaction design specifications
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5 years’ UX/UI experience
- Experience with leading digital design projects
- Demonstrable experience designing in a template & component model
- Solid skills in Sketch, InVision, Zeplin,
- Problem-solving skills
- Background with user research, persona development, UX reviews, competitive analysis, collaborative sketching sessions, prototyping, journey mapping, creating clickable prototypes
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Mark, on 02 9114 8160 for a confidential discussion. Please also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org