This mid-sized global marketing and communications agency is based in Surry Hills and has offices in 20 countries and they specialise in strategic marketing, branding, social media and digital marketing for some of the world's largest brands.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Design, develop and produce digital and social campaigns from creative concept through completion for the agency's clients
- Manage the delivery of creative and strategic solutions that engender the highest levels of client satisfaction
- Participate in ideation sessions
- Collaborate with account leads and production staff on planning and pre-production of shoots including creating mood boards, shot list creation, talent and location specifications
- Lead on-set art direction for select photo or video shoots
- Serve as lead design representative for client presentations as needed
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5 - 7 years of experience as a Digital Creative
- Proven experience in the digital environment
- Be highly conceptual
- A killer portfolio demonstrating your craft
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- A passion for bringing ideas to life!
People enjoy working for this agency because of its diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Senior staff members are on hand to offer support and guidance to new recruits and the business encourages a flexible work environment
- A range of benefits, including up to 25 days annual leave, duvet days, secondments to overseas offices
- Genuine career growth opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Mark Abbott, Recruitment Consultant on 02 9114 8160 for a confidential discussion.