This 50 Person digital communications and innovation consultancy group made up of creative thinkers, innovators, technologists & analysts. Over the last 20 years they have become one of the true leaders in the local digital agency and innovation space, consistently delivering effective solutions for their clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will primarily work with the main agency whilst supporting other agencies in the group. You will report directly to the GM. Key areas of focus are:
Insights/Strategy, Business Development, Analysis & Reporting.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in creating data driven briefs for UX & design solutions
- Strategically led recommendations based on deep customer insights
- Solid understanding of CRO and making clear recommendations to clients
- Able to demonstrate build & maintain ongoing reporting tools, templates and structures
- Advanced Excel, GA, GTM and Google Optimize skills
- Experience with data visualisation such as Google Data Studio, Tableau & Power BI
- Big plus if you have SQL, bigQuery, Python skills