This collaborative, global advertising and experiential agency work together to deliver positive results. With a deep understanding of what they do, they create exciting opportunities that set them apart from other communications agencies.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your key mandate is to manage a major brand event and handle all of the integrated marketing communication programmes that come with it.
- Co-create, design and implement each program
- Build and grow client relationships
- Manage all client relationships and communications
- Oversee project budget and revenue streams
- Develop effective and engaging project briefs and presentations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Communications, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Agency environment experience essential
- Experience across multiple channels; events, experiential, digital, social media, content production and marcomms programs.
- Flexible team player
The team at this agency show how their values set them apart from the rest, the core being their collaborative team culture. They thrive off opportunities and creativity and work together to deliver the best results.
- Great salary with bonus opportunities
- You won't be pigeon-holed
- Global agency with an international reputation
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Mark Abbott on 02 9114 8160 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.