With more than two decades in the industry, the agency is strategic, helping clients improve their customer experience. Looking beyond communication, they believe data is at the heart of the entire customer journey. Working in integrated teams, they have a fluid, flexible and agile attitude that gives you permission to say what you feel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be a key account contact, assisting the team to deliver a high level of service to clients. You will consistently be professional, confidently deliver client and stakeholder presentations and support other Business Managers all while being supported by the Head of Business and Business Director.
- Client briefs and presentations
- Monitor job status across the entire agency
- Key liaison for clients helping them analyse campaign metrics and reporting
- Client market expertise
- CX focussed
- Clients trusted source of advice
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- CX knowledge and application
- Proactive in making positive changes
- Relationship building with clients and colleagues
- Work collaboratively
This agency prides themselves on their egalitarian, collaborative culture, believing in having strong ideas that are lightly held and being free to share them in safe environment. Great open plan office, encouraged to do things your way and let your creativity out, everyone in the agency supports each other to learn and grow.
- One of Australia's most respected agencies
- Opportunity for fast career growth
- Mentorship from senior management
- Great collaborative egalitarian team
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or Nick on email@example.com or call 02 9114 8160 to discuss the role further.