This mid-sized global marketing and communications agency is based in Surry Hills and has offices in 20 countries and they specialise in strategic marketing, branding, social media and digital marketing for some of the world's largest brands.
One of the fastest-growing in the industry, we are looking for a PR/Social Senior Account Manager to join an award-winning team. This agency is killing it, to say the least. They have won some MASSIVE accounts and are continuing to grow by the day. They have a smashing team who know their stuff in the PR world and you can tell they totally love what they do.
To join their awesome clan, we are on the hunt for someone who thrives in an energising environment, has PR/Social experience and is ready to work with a variety of high-profile clients on some dynamic campaigns.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be engaging in a multi-functional role. First, this role must be able to translate the strategy set at the senior level into integrated client communication plans, ranging from driving media relations and outreach plans to the tactical execution of Paid Social Media and eDM campaigns. This role also must be able to clearly articulate the outcomes of the tactics and the strategy to the client as the day-to-day client lead.
- Works with the Strategy Director to develop campaign strategies and is responsible for the execution of campaigns against the strategy (set up, execution and optimisation)
- Oversees and manages client reports and analysis
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience in PR / Paid Social Media and email marketing
- Supporting the implementation of integrated communication campaigns including owned media and social media
- Pitching ’content’ to media contacts
- Developing content assets such as blog posts, press releases, media pitches, social media content etc;
- Solid client service & project management experience
- Knowledge of Facebook ad targeting
- Knowledge of website optimisation, with a focus on landing page conversation and A/B testing
- Demonstrated campaign management portfolio
- Excellent organisation skills
- Hubspot, Marketo, or Sitecore experience preferable
People enjoy working for this agency because of its diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Senior staff members are on hand to offer support and guidance to new recruits and the business encourages a flexible work environment
- A range of benefits, including up to 25 days annual leave, duvet days, secondments to overseas offices
- Flexible work conditions, WFH permitted with a budget to help set you up
- Genuine career growth opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Mark Abbott, Recruitment Consultant on 0481 237 681 for a confidential discussion.