With more than two decades in the industry, the agency is strategic, helping clients improve their customer experience. Looking beyond communication, they believe data is at the heart of the entire customer journey. Working in integrated teams, they have a fluid, flexible and agile attitude that gives you permission to say what you feel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is not client facing, it's supported by management to monitor and drive improvement of utilisation within the group while working together to make projects happen. This role has the opportunity for future career growth and development within the agency.
- Campaign delivery ownership
- Daily task management across projects
- Solutions-focussed approach to changing timelines
- Collaboratively scoping and estimating work
- Improving production and adapting and evolving the business functionality
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Diplomatic personality able to resolve conflict and manage expectations
- Strong functional knowledge of digital asset production, resource forecasting and operational processes
- Previous agency experience welcomed
This agency prides themselves on their egalitarian, collaborative culture, believing in having strong ideas that are lightly held and being free to share them in safe environment. Great open plan office, encouraged to do things your way and let your creativity out, everyone in the agency supports each other to learn and grow.
- One of Australia's most respected agencies
- Opportunity for fast career growth
- Mentorship from senior management
- Great collaborative egalitarian team
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or Nick on email@example.com or call 02 9114 8160 to discuss the role further.