This Australian AdTech company, headquartered in Sydney and with offices worldwide, is one of the fastest-growing businesses in its sector and promises to revolutionize the industry. As a result, the world's best-known brands are using their tech.
About the role
QA Engineer / Test Manager to join an exceptional team of Engineers delivering revolutionary technology. Own the QA Process and ensure projects go live with minimal issues. The main focus of the role will be owning the manual testing, establishing and scaling automation testing frameworks, and working with the developers to build integration tests for the microservices.
- Own the complete QA process (functional testing new features and UI)
- Create and execute manual test scripts
- Build, maintain, and scale automation testing using Selenium
- Execute cross-browser testing
- Work closely with product owners & developers to create and understand test plans/scenarios
- Experience with performance testing tools
- Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium, Appium, Cypress, and Puppeteer.
- Experience with web service & microservice testing
- Good communications skills
- Experience with site monitoring tools
- Adaptable to new QA processes
- Experience in development toolsets e.g. Bitbucket, TeamCity, Octopus, Jira & Confluence
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience in TDD & BDD is desirable
- Have an understanding of containerised applications (Docker, Kubernetes) and horizontally scaled applications.
- Knowledge of various testing methodologies e.g. unit, integration, end-user, black box and white-box testing
Does this sound like the challenge you are looking for? Get in contact now for a confidential discussion about the company and why it is the most exciting QA role in the market right now!