We are working with a not-for-profit healthcare organisation that provides information on medicines and health technologies to medical professionals, pharmacists and consumers
The Project Manager/Business Analyst will be working as part of a team on the development of a consumer health app. This role will focus on carrying out business analysis tasks and helping with project admin activities, primarily adding tasks and budget information into the project management plan.
The Project Manager/Business Analyst serves as the liaison between the various stakeholders and will be responsible for eliciting, analysing, validating, specifying, and managing the business needs of these stakeholders.
The Project Manager/Business Analyst will work closely with business units, subject matter experts and technical resources to identify business needs, define projects, develop requirements, report results and help manage the effort to completion.
- Collaborates with various stakeholders including health specialists, the product owner, UX/UI designers and offshore application developers
- Assists with providing project status updates to the appropriate stakeholders
- Identifies, documents, and escalates risks, defects, and issues throughout the project lifecycle
- Creates and maintains project lifecycle documents/deliverables (vision/scope document, supplemental specifications, mockups/designs, flow diagrams, testing plan, and training materials)
- Translates business needs into clearly defined, detailed, and documented requirements, functional designs, and system supplemental specifications for new applications
- Provides assistance on defining application development project deliverables
- Verifies that the delivered application requirements meet the customer needs based on the specifications, ensuring minimal defects in both UAT and production
- Must be flexible and demonstrate the ability to execute on deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- High level of written/oral communication
- Experience in project management-related activities
- Understanding and/or experience with software/web development
- Recommended: experience with Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence)
- Highly beneficial: experience working with healthcare specialists
This is a 3-month contract role, working remotely and we are looking for an individual that is extremely self-sufficient and is available to work flexible hours as this is a part-time role, working 3 or 4 days/week.
APPLY NOW through this Ad OR by sending your CV directly to Mark Abbott at firstname.lastname@example.org.