This agency is an award-winning global player that go beyond advertising by offering their clients creative executions and multi-dimensional marketing solutions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Project Co-ordinator / Manager reporting to the Head of Project Management, you'll collaborate with the accounts and creative teams to develop and implement exciting retail environment projects such as displays, fixtures, fit-outs and store developments.
- Scope shop fitting projects
- Co-ordinate installation timelines
- Review designs, production, prototypes and installation
- Manage design docs and drawing issue
- Across entire budget management with support
- Supervise trades and monitor quality control
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Similar role in agency or in-house
- MS Project, Office, Excel
- Work hours flexibility
- Shop-fitting, design or retail project management desirable
- Drivers licence needed for this role
Cutting edge technology, delivering for clients and a growing team, this global agency provides support, rapid career growth opportunities and access to some of the world's most recognised brands. Working in more of a corporate-style environment under a diverse, ethical and creative leadership team, you'll value direct access to the international market place.
- On-site parking
- Rapid career growth and training opportunities
- Access to the international market
Click APPLY or contact the Director Nick Barry on 02 9114 8160 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.