This agency is an award-winning global player that go beyond advertising by offering their clients creative executions and multi-dimensional marketing solutions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This hybrid role as Producer / Creative Services Manager will see you overseeing the flow of projects through internal departments and then producing them from conception to delivery as a vital stakeholder in the special projects management team.
- Manage project work flow
- Responsible for creative approvals from key stakeholders
- Cost negotiations with stakeholders
- Development of partner portfolio across print, digital and technology
- Resource and timeline management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Commercial acumen
- Strong integrated production understanding
- Project management skills and experience
- Project tools such as Asana, Trello etc
- Problem solver with ability to adapt to changing deadlines
Cutting edge technology, delivering for clients and a growing team, this global agency provides support, rapid career growth opportunities and access to some of the world's most recognised brands. Working in more of a corporate-style environment under a diverse, ethical and creative leadership team, you'll value direct access to the international market place.
- On-site parking
- Rapid career growth and training opportunities
- Access to the international market
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact the Director Nick Barry on 02 9114 8160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.