Integrated comms agency based in Bondi Junction, renowned for its work with world-leading brands and experts in complementary medicines and integrative healthcare. It has an extensive portfolio of health, wellbeing and lifestyle clients based in Australia, Japan, and the United States.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Social Media Manager with experience of managing paid media campaigns and knowledge of all the latest in digital and social media skills and thinking wanted to join their multi-talented team for a 2-month contract
- Manage social advertising, optimisation, reporting, budgets & campaigns
- Social listening & monitoring
- Day-to-day community management
- Development of social content calendars
- Insights reporting across the relevant channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.)
- Manage influencer campaigns and relationships.
- Creating high-quality content in conjunction with the studio
- Copywriting for social and eDM content.
- Management social media accounts for a variety of clients.
- Strong knowledge of the latest social and content trends.
- Experience in paid social optimisation, measurement and reporting
- Solid understanding of data analytics, including knowledge of Power Editor, Hootsuite, Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, etc.
- Excellent copywriting skills, able to pick up tone of voice quickly.
- Basic skills in using PhotoShop, InDesign, etc.
- Ability to work autonomously.
Flexible working environment, fully stocked kitchen, regular social events, amazing training opportunities and the chance to work on cutting-edge projects.
- Excellent day rate
- Opportunity for the contract to go perm
- Part-time (3 days a week)
- Friday socials that include food and drink perks
- Work with the best in the industry on global brands
Click APPLY or contact Mark Abbott, Recruitment Consultant direct email@example.com, or call 02 9114 8160.