Official Magento Enterprise, Shopify Plus and Google Premiere Partner, this multi-award winning digital eCommerce agency is looking for their next Technical Project Manager to join a talented team of 50. Specialising in delivering eCommerce stores for leading brands in the industry across design, development and marketing.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Work on various existing PHP products with the opportunity to innovate new solutions working on some leading Australian clients.
- Solid experience developing within the LAMP/LEMP stack
- Strong PHP and MySQL dev experience
- Application of OOP principles
- GIT and general version control and best practice
- Willingness to master new technologies
- Proven troubleshooting and fixing production bugs
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Automated testing (PHPUnit)
- High level Linux admin skills
- APIs/web services and integrations
- Systems design and architecture
- PHP frameworks (ie Laravel, Symfony, Zend)
- Understand front end (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Agile environment experience
- Atlassian suite experience
This agency promotes a fun, supportive and collaborative working environment equipped with a ping pong and arcade table whenever you to shake things off a bit!
- Opportunity to innovate new solutions
- Competitive salary
- Work with leading group of Australian clients
Click APPLY or contact Nick Barry on email@example.com or call 02 9114 8160.