Reporting to the IT Manager, the IT Support Engineer / Desktop Support Engineer will liaise with internal staff at all levels solving onsite IT and technical issues. Whether you are installing and configuring hardware, monitoring networks, troubleshooting systems, rolling-out applications, setting up user accounts or anything IT-related, you will provide a key support role within this firm.
This role will be based in their Narrabeen office.
- Provide excellent customer service and a timely response and resolution to IT requests
- Fulfil employee access requests and implement account management best practices
- General Desk Side Support type duties
- Troubleshooting all kinds of applications, systems, and services
- Desktop and Laptop Installation & Configurations
- Installation & Configuration of Printers
- Maintain network equipment and solving network-related issues
- Demonstrable experience supporting a Microsoft Windows (7, 8, 8.1) environment at a 2nd line level
- You have experience in a technical/customer support role
- You have a passion for providing an amazing support experience and a quick solution
- Must be self-disciplined and organised; ability to work under pressure and deliver results
- Must be able to demonstrate strong administrative skills
We would love to hear from you if you have the skill set we are looking for.
Please take a moment to apply online and send through your CV to email@example.com