What we want
Looking for people with an engineering mentality who love to design great apps and work under great leadership. No problem!
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable native Objective-C/SWIFT or JAVA code
- Craft beautiful, slick user experiences on all types of mobile platforms making appropriate use of the screen real estate
- Integrate with RESTful APIs
- Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases, then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation
- Contribute to product feature planning sessions
- Contribute to process optimisation
- Experience with native iOS development in Objective-C and SWIFT along with other common libraries
- Great understanding of Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking and RESTful services
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience with developing mobile apps which need reliable communications to servers.
- Proficient with Git and JIRA
- A great, friendly team environment with offices in a beautiful beach locale.
- A startup atmosphere where everything is possible
- A place where your work *will* make a difference.
- Flexible working hours