The successful candidate will be responsible for the full customer life cycle, from developing the digital operations strategy to managing its execution and monitoring the results and gaining insights to deliver continued growth online
- Manage the overall CX for all digital projects, including online retail and CRM
- Monitor customer behaviour online
- Provide ongoing meaningful commercial insights and direction which improve real-time and strategic decision-making
- Identify and propose new online business operations after carrying out research, map customer journeys through to design, testing, and implementation
- Lead the CX team, with the aim of delivering ongoing development to your team
- Tertiary qualifications or formally studied in a relevant discipline
- A minimum of 4+ years’ work experience in a similar role(s).
- Experience of working in the Luxury Retail industry a bonus
- e-commerce experience a must
- Possess great analytical skills and be comfortable working with complex data sets
- Ability to multi-task, stay focused and prioritize within a fast-paced results driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills, follow through and exceptional interpersonal skills.
For further information, please contact Mark Abbott on 02 9114 8160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org