This global company is recently established in Australia and is growing quickly. They are renown for developing and delivering industry-leading account-based marketing campaigns using a combination of data, technology and content, for some of the biggest and fastest-growing global tech and telco brands.
They have a healthy respect for work-life balance and offer flexibility, allowing the successful candidate to split their time between the Surry Hills office and home.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Group Client Director will lead the client service team and have the overall responsibility for building the strategy and delivering account-based marketing campaigns for our client's top customers
- Lead and manage the client service team of 4, including team development, direction and motivation
- Create, manage and execute account-based marketing programs, in conjunction with the team, for a portfolio of tech and telco clients
- Develop and present client presentations and pitches
- Financial management of customer budgets and setting growth targets
- Development of strong relationships with clients, to become a trusted advisor advocating for the agency
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 6+ years B2B and/or tech marketing experience
- Client-facing experience in an Agency essential, with the ability to manage multiple relationships at the same time
- Great experience and understanding of account-based marketing, ideally with a track record of developing ABM campaigns, or lead gen programs
- The ability to translate complex business needs into effective marketing approaches and solutions
- Experienced across marketing technology including automation, CRM and analytics
- Experience leading projects from briefing to delivery
- Data-driven and analytical mindset, with the ability to measure impact and focus on continuous improvement
People enjoy working for this agency as they have a diverse and inclusive working culture. This is not a hierarchical company, so will suit candidates with an entrepreneurial attitude and who are interested in building processes from the ground up and who are task-focused.
- Market-leading salary on offer, with options
- Flexible working conditions, providing work-life balance
- Excellent career development opportunity with the potential to work in other global offices of the business
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Mark Abbott on 0481 237 681 for a confidential discussion.