Innovative beauty products company based in Sydney, leading Australian trends in fashion and beauty with their styling products and a global customer base.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Responsible for the production, design and development of all visual comms, including artistic layout for print, digital media both on and off line. As Graphic Designer you'll love the relish the opportunity to use your creativity and be part of the ever-so-colourful world of fashion and beauty.
- Package design for a multitude of products
- Design end-to-end processes
- Manage and adhere to style guide
- Design for print, digital and publications
- Website design
- Team player
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Solid understanding of print design and production
- Digital and publication design experience
- Project managed all aspects of install from design, capex, packs and retail merchandising
- Experience with plan-o-grams
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
Great team of dedicated beauty enthusiasts and style lovers, this company has a fun and fast workplace culture that allows you to be who you really are.
- Great salary package
- Excellent mentorship and guidance
- Flexible working arrangements
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Nick on 02 9114 8160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.