You should be passionate about digital and have experience working across medium to large scale web builds. This role also requires a good sense of visual design, so be prepared to demonstrate your technical and design skills.
- 5+ years as a full stack developer (agency experience preferable)
- .NET Framwork, .NET Core
- Creation and/or consumption of APIs (RESTful, GraphQL, SOAP)
- Database architecture and query (MySQL)
- Solid knowledge of software design and architectural patterns (MVC, Factory, Facade, Singleton, ...)
- Knowledge of web security and best practices (OWASP)
- Knowledge in W3C standards and WCAG 2.0 a must
- Understanding of DevOps beneficial (AWS)
- Positive person, with a can-do attitude to collaborate and create innovative, user-centric web experiences
- Passion to drive and deliver intelligent commercially viable technical solutions
- Ability to communicate and translate solutions with both technical and non-technical people
- Good time management, planning, and ability to meet deadlines
Ready to work along some of the most talented in Digital Creative? Please take a moment to apply online with your CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org.