You will work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a team of vibrant, enthusiastic and talented professionals, who are passionate about achieving awesome results!
- Design and Develop WordPress websites from custom code.
- Customise, audit and edit existing WordPress themes and plugins
- Debug and testing for web projects
- Strong Portfolio of work
- Minimum 1-2 years in a similar role
- Extensive experience with WordPress development
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills
- Passion for all things digital
- Exceptional communicational skills and open mind to feedback
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems
If you think that you are the right person for this role, then send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. or call 0481 237 681