The work will have a focus on human centered product design, solving customer challenges as a team and creating and testing prototypes.
- A minimum of 3 years of front end development
- Proven experience in Responsive Web Development
- Experience working in an Agile team, or experience with Agile development methodologies
- Understanding and experience with web accessibility and performance optimisation
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative, dynamic environment
- Takes ownership and responsibility for work
- AEM experience will be a massive bonus!
For more information, please apply below or reach out to Nick Barry on 02 9114 8160 or firstname.lastname@example.org