You will be strategic yet hands-on, comfortable in a fast-moving organization, excited to collaborate, and focused squarely on making a positive impact on our client's customers.
You will be tasked with working closely with clients and creatives to help bring ideas to life by facilitating workshops, doing customer journey maps and applying design thinking to ensure the work is customer/consumer-centric.
Your responsibilities include:
- Presenting documentation to project design to clients and stakeholders
- Create and produce production plans for internal and external development teams
- Assist and run workshops
- Assist and provide wireframes, designs and interaction as required
- Work closely with the internal design and development teams as well as external clients.
- Guiding customer product strategy.
- At least 6 years experience as Senior UX Designer, ideally running a team
- Have the ability to solve complex business problem through UX Strategy
- Previous experience with liaising with Project, Technical and Design as well as third parties.
- Have a love for design in general.
- Experience in working within a user-centred design methodology alongside Agile Software Development processes.
- Background in advertising or the creative industry would be helpful.
- Sound technology knowledge.