Our client is a technology company looking to disrupt the real estate industry. This company is at the forefront of the property tech industry and their product is a powerful tool that aides real estate agents and businesses throughout the entire sales process, from initial pitch to sale.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will be heavily responsible for communicating with different leaders within the business. You will also be putting together reports, dealing with various tasks. Ultimately you goal will be to free up the main leader you will be working with closely
- Gain a detailed understanding if how the business operates.
- Deal with internal teams and communicated effectively between each team.
- Put together meeting agendas and record meeting notes.
- perform other ad hoc tasks as requested by the specific leader.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ideally degree qualified, industry experience in tech a real estate a big plus.
- Sound understanding of how a business operates.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- background in working with senior leaders within a business
- Ability to multitask and be extremely organised
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Nick Barry, Director on 0416092086 for a confidential discussion.