A leading global digital agency is hiring a Digital Traffic Manager for a 6 month fixed term contract. Best known for innovative campaigns, tier 1 clients, talented individuals and an amazing work life balance. This agency takes pride in collaboration and giving you the best support to grow and develop in your career.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Digital Traffic Manger you will be responsible for coordinating the workload of the digital design, development & production teams to ensure teams are working efficiently. Your role will revolve around your interactions with different teams at the agency, the ability to multi task, solve problems and build strong relationships. You will be contributing to the delivery of high quality work, on time and on budget.
- Managing/co ordinating workload of internal teams
- Lead teams under tight project deadlines to ensure delivery
- Support the Head of Traffic & Head of Digital
- Maintain and build strong relationships within the agency
- Run resource meetings - create timelines
- Multi-task, problem solve and keep a cool head
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience as a Digital Traffic Manager, ideally within agency
- Proficiency in resource management software & timeline creation
- Extensive digital knowledge & understanding of creative processes
- Ability to lead a team under tight deadlines
- Experience coordinating projects on time & on budget
- Exceptional communication skills & maintaining relationships
The culture at this agency celebrates an inclusive, social, supportive and flexible working environment
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent work life balance
- Career growth and development
- Friday socials that include good and drink perks!
Click APPLY or contact Jess, Recruitment Consultant direct Jess@interactiveinc.com.au, or call 02 9114 8160