This role will see you owning the consumer-facing website from content management, upgrades and optimisation, to user experience, analytics and SEO.
You will be someone who is passionate about the digital space, knows CMS systems well, has an understanding of SEO and can report on analytics. You will also be responsible for liaising with external stakeholders who contribute to optimising all sites.
Creating a great user experience & converting leads will be a vital part of this role. So a passion for conversion and an eye for detail must be second nature to you.
Project management of websites, as well as experience managing internal and external development resources, is essential for this role and you must be able to own the project.
What you'll need:
- You will be a marketing professional with 3+ years of experience within a similar role
- Extensive knowledge with CMS
- Experience working with Goggle Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Google Tag Manager
- Project management skills to manage internal and external stakeholders
- UX interest desirable
- Passionate, digital expert with high attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with external stakeholders
- Strong project management skills and delivery of work
- Experienced website manager who loves using CMSs
You don't want to miss this rare and exciting opportunity to work in the heart of Sydney's CBD at a company with a fantastic culture.
APPLY NOW through this Ad OR by sending your CV directly to Mark Abbott at email@example.com.