This mid-sized global marketing and communications agency is based in Surry Hills and has offices in 20 countries and they specialise in strategic marketing, branding, social media and digital marketing for some of the world's largest brands.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Campaign Specialist You will be engaging in a multi-functional role. First, this role must be able to translate the digital strategy set at the senior level into daily tactical execution across Paid Social Media and eDM campaigns. This role also must be able to clearly articulate the outcomes of the tactics and the strategy to the client as the day-to-day client lead.
- Works with the Strategy Director to develop campaign strategies and is responsible for the execution of campaigns against the strategy (set up, execution and optimisation)
- Oversees and manages client reports and analysis
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2 - 3 years of relevant professional experience in Paid Social Media and email marketing
- SEO, SEM, PPC experience beneficial
- Google Ads and Analytics preferred
- Knowledge of Facebook ad targeting
- Knowledge of website optimization, with a focus on landing page conversation and A/B testing
- Demonstrated campaign management portfolio
- Excellent organisation skills
- Hubspot, Marketo, or Sitecore experience preferrable
People enjoy working for this agency because of its diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Senior staff members are on hand to offer support and guidance to new recruits and the business encourages a flexible work environment
- A range of benefits, including up to 25 days annual leave, duvet days, secondments to overseas offices
- Genuine career growth opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Mark Abbott, Recruitment Consultant on 02 9114 8160 for a confidential discussion.