This award-winning digital marketing agency based on the Northern Beaches specialises in servicing clients across the automotive, hospitality and travel industries. They benefit from having long-established relationships with their clients founded on transparency and their unique multidisciplinary team collaborate to deliver excellent digital marketing campaigns.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the company continues to grow, this role has an emphasis on Paid Search (SEM) as well as SEO and Social Media (paid and non-paid) for a range of digital marketing campaigns, both B2B and B2C. If you like to mix things up and enjoy variety in your marketing campaigns, this is the role for you.
- Hands-on management of high-functioning client campaigns (set up, execution and optimisation)
- Monthly reporting on SEM, SEO and Social using Google Data Studio
- Strategic thinking, planning and delivery
- Client facing
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Google Ads and Analytics
- Demonstrated campaign management portfolio
- Proficient using Google Ads, MOZ, Omniture, Wordpress/HTML
- Excellent organisation skills
- Agency experience (preferable)
A great team of digital-savvy, fun people who love what they do. Excellent understanding of work-life balance, this agency is highly collaborative and transparent with each other and their clients.
- Great location
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Mark Abbott on 02 9114 8160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.