ABOUT THE COMPANY
This Broadcaster is part of a global media company that produces award-winning content and has a commitment to produce the best possible experience for its viewers. Its digital platforms continue to go from strength to strength, with the company's website one of the most visited in Australia
ABOUT THE ROLE
They are growing the digital team and the newly created Campaign Producer position will be fully responsible for project managing the campaign delivery of cross-platform, personalised emails, alerts and notifications
This role will involve project managing campaigns end to end. This will include exploring customer targeting, managing artwork sign off, building third-party and client relationships, driving efficiencies in process and supporting the campaign evaluation process.
As part of the role, you'll work closely with a number of different functions across the business, including Product Owners, UXD, Marketing, Editorial and Technology amongst others.
- Creation and management of campaigns
- Maintaining a library of campaign templates
- Monitoring pacing and performance of campaigns
- Make recommendations and optimisations to ensure goals are met
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience with email marketing and marketing automation tools
- End to end management of eDM campaigns
- UX and digital design skills also desirable
This business is renown as a fast-paced, dynamic place to work, with amazing offices and they use the latest tools. The digital team continues to grow and there will be many opportunities for career development
- Great salary package
- Career development opportunities
- A fun, inclusive team culture
- Flexible working arrangements
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Mark, General Manager on 02 9114 6160 for a confidential discussion.