- Design and maintain scalable Azure cloud-based environments for large deployments across multiple regions.
- Collaborate to design, deploy, and continuously improve development, testing, and production.
- Ensure Cloud Infrastructure security, availability and scalability.
- Provide thought leadership and guide teams in the art of DevOps.
- Automation and Streamlining as much as possible.
- 2+ years of DevOps experience including Azure/Google cloud environments and services.
- Experience with Container toolkits (Docker), CI/CD (Bamboo, Jenkins, Maven), Automation software (Chef, Puppet, Ansible), GIT/TFS, Linux/Unix, SQL,
- Experience with large scale web-based applications.
- Excellent remuneration
- Excellent work environment with supportive, thoughtful and motivated team
- Opportunity to make an impact on an exciting platform
- Great CBD location with a stable and growing company