Our client is a technology company looking to disrupt the real estate industry. This company is at the forefront of the proptech industry and their product is a powerful tool that aides real estate agents and businesses throughout the entire sales process, from initial pitch to sale.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As they continue to grow, they are looking for a Customer Success Manager who can turn every customers' journey into a success story.
- Own and develop a portfolio of customers
- Be accountable for retention, adoption and upsell
- Deliver and communicate value for customers, throughout the entire customer lifecycle
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs, use cases, and objectives in order to ensure that the client's platform is properly leveraged to achieve them
- Own the renewal forecast for your Book of Business and actively monitor and report on the overall well-being of customers, tracking key health and usage indicators
- Serve as a point of escalation for key customer issues and ensure swift resolution, aligning effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Actively drive customer advocacy through case studies and references
- Have 3+ years of experience as a Customer Success Manager within the SAAS industry (some of this time could be in a sales role) ideally within the Real Estate industry
- Have strong communication skills
- Can easily understand and break down complex business processes and datasets
- Have strong business acumen and ideally already an understanding of different industries, their processes and key KPIs
- Are capable of building and navigating long term relationships with executives and key stakeholders
- Are looking for a product that you can push with passion and drive
- Are passionate about making customers successful
- Are a self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty
- Market-leading salary on offer
- Flexible working conditions, providing work-life balance
- Excellent career development opportunity
Click APPLY or Nick Barry, Director on 0416 092 086 for a confidential discussion.