With a focus on collaboration and innovation, this renowned multi-national agency is working with some of the world's top brands, bringing their stories to life in a more human way.
With authentic connection as its focus, this agency aims to deliver meaningful experiences that engage and empower.
In this pursuit of delivering something better, their team consistently push the boundaries of convention and set new standards in how they communicate with people in the digital space and in their real lives.
ABOUT THE ROLE
To be the right person for the job, you will have a strong depth of experience in Product/Service/Experience Design. An adept storyteller with outstanding presentation skills, you will also have a maverick side with a passion for pushing the envelope and experimenting with technology.
As an experienced leader, you are able to engage and inspire the best work from your team and foster a cohesive and motivated workplace. You'll be the kind of boss who can guide a workplace through any setback and still get an invite to knock-off drinks on a Friday.
- Push systematic design work to give impact and creative edge.
- Collaborate with C-Suite leaders and visionaries to transform brands.
- Create consumer-facing experiences using strategic insights.
- Provide direction in all matters related to experience design
- Lead multidisciplinary teams in the creation of world-class experiences.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Extensive experience in Product/Service/Experience Design.
- A great track record working directly with clients.
- Deep expertise in CX deliverables.
- Proven ability to lead the design of large, complex interaction systems.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Experience mentoring a team of designers.
While this agency takes work seriously, they also believe in the benefits of looking on the lighter side of life. They operate a diverse workplace where even people who enjoy watching Star Trek are welcome. Their inner-city office is perfect for those who have desperately missed good coffee during lockdown or who want to nip to the footy or a gig after work.
- Flexible working environment that encourages work/life balance.
- International career development opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Nick Barry, Director on 0416 092 086 for a confidential discussion.