This fast-growing independent creative agency is hiring a Content and Community Manager. Best known for delivering effective and engaging content for tier 1 clients, it employs talented individuals and affords an amazing work-life balance. This agency takes pride in collaboration and giving you the best support to grow and develop in your career.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Content and Community Manager, you will be responsible for managing content and communities for the several accounts you will be working on. You will have the stand out confidence to manage publishing & reporting across all major social channels to execute and manage social campaigns people can't stop talking about!
- Content ideation
- Calendar creation and scheduling of posts
- Community management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Agency experience, ideally in a similar role
- Deep understanding of community development & proven experience managing content & communities for large brands
- Know the savvy ways of using social media tools such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat & Twitter
- Attention to detail that will knock your socks off whilst thinking quick on your feet
- Passionate about social & is 'in the know' about this space
- Innovative thinker who is keen to contribute to better strategies & ideas
The culture at this agency celebrates an inclusive, social, supportive and flexible working environment
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent work-life balance
- Career growth and development
- Friday socials that include good and drink perks!
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Mark Abbott, General Manager on 02 9114 8160 for a confidential discussion.
Note: This role is only open to candidates with the right to work in Australia or NZ