If successful you will have a once in a lifetime opportunity to work with a truly inspiring team and work on some seriously exciting projects.
Whats in it for you:
- Career growth at a top tier agency in Sydney
- Awesome work culture
- Working on a globally recognized top-tier brand
Day to day tasks will include:
- Liaise with assigned partners and manage third-party vendors.
- Lead meetings, presentations, and conference calls.
- Ensure delivery of projects are on time and on budget.
- Manage small- mid size systematic projects.
- Define the approach and scope of projects.
- Communicate project progress to client, issues and resolutions.
- Keep projects on track through clear task lists, issue tracking, status reports etc.
To be considered you will:
- Have the ability to deliver projects
- Be client facing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to digital/creative agencies and their work
- Able to multi task effectively
- Sound presenting skills
- Thoroughly enjoy being the project lead on large complex clients.
- Degree qualified
If this sounds like you please email me direct email@example.com or call 02 911 48160.
Interactiveinc finds digital people for digital jobs. With more than 50 digital roles to fill every month, we are the recruiters both clients and candidates come to first. To find out more about this or any of our digital jobs, call +61 2 9114 8160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.interactiveinc.com.au