Our client is a global digital agency who focus on business transformation.
They're in need of an experienced AEM Developer to provide development support for a web application for one of their biggest clients in Australia.
You will be responsible mainly for feature development, authoring workflow development and defect remediation.
This is a 6 Month Contract with an immediate start.
- Senior level AEM/CQ development experience
- Minimum 2+ years of AEM Development Experience v6.0 or above
- Knowledge of AEM Digital Asset Management system
- Knowledge of building AEM components and templates
- Knowledge of Core Java, JCR, Sling, REST API
- Great Comms & the ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously
To apply for this role please do so through this Ad or send your CV to email@example.com