This agency is a dynamic agency that basis their entire work on creating a memorable experience for their customers. Forever creating campaigns across traditional advertising, social, digital & experiential, they form ideas that start a conversation - one to remember.
You will be an integrated marketing professional with a strong background in ATL advertising & communication. Working across the development & execution of campaign plans, timelines & project plans, you will be the go-to for the client and continue to build strategic partnerships.
This role will involve support on new and existing business pitches, working alongside the Senior Management Team and developing the business plan for the year ahead across this division. The Account Director will also have 3 direct line reports to support in the development of campaign that deliver exceptional brand experiences to consumers.
What you'll need:
- 8+ years previous experiential management experience
- Experience working in an agency environment (desirable)
- Proven experience growing accounts, winning new business, pitches etc
- Proven marketing planning and execution knowledge
- Strong financial competencies
- Strong attention to details, organisational & communication skills
- Great training & career growth
- Working with global brands in a major communications network
- Vibrant agency culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work-life balance
- Agency perks - events, activities etc
- Onsite parking
- Mobile phone
For further information, please contact Biama on 02 9114 8160 or email email@example.com