This agency is an award-winning global player that go beyond advertising by offering their clients creative executions and multi-dimensional marketing solutions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Partnering with the Project Management team you'll be responsible for the ongoing day-to-day management and growth of the Retail Environment account. In this client-facing role you'll collaborate on the strategic development, planning and implementation and post campaign analysis of the retail projects - includes displays, fixtures, fit-outs and store developments.
- Responsible for strategic direction of retail projects for world's largest consumer electronics brands
- Manage concept, design and development and presenting to client
- Negotiate budget scope of project
- Contribute to marketing strategy and thinking
- Monitor competitor activity and provide insight
- Meet agreed KPI for client
- Client management in retail environment preferred
- Strong planning and execution knowledge
- Solid understanding of retail shop display and production essential
- Strong financial competencies
- Commercial acumen
Cutting edge technology, delivering for clients and a growing team, this global agency provides support, rapid career growth opportunities and access to some of the world's most recognised brands. Working in more of a corporate-style environment under a diverse, ethical and creative leadership team, you'll value direct access to the international market place.
- On-site parking
- Rapid career growth and training opportunities
- Access to the international market
Click APPLY or contact the Director Nick Barry on 02 9114 8160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.