ABOUT THE COMPANY
This global company is newly established in Australia and is growing quickly. They are renown for developing and delivering industry-leading account based marketing campaigns for global brands
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Account Director will own the overall responsibility for planning and executing a multitude of account based marketing campaigns in partnership with our client's top strategists.
- Create, manage and execute account based marketing programs, for a portfolio of clients, in conjunction with an Account Manager
- Reporting performance to the client
- Develop account based marketing strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop content targeted to a B2B audience
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years client-facing experience in account based marketing or a broader marketing role in-house or in an agency
- B2B marketing experience
- Demonstrated track record of developing account based marketing programs
- Data-driven and proficient extracting analytic insights to segment audiences
- Proven success of multichannel demand generation campaigns
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, with the ability to prioritise
- The ability to manage and communicate with senior stakeholders
- Good appreciation of the role of content in marketing campaigns
- Marketing automation experience a bonus, preferably Marketo
People enjoy working for this agency as they have a diverse and inclusive working culture. This is not a hierarchical company, so will suit candidates with an entrepreneurial attitude and who are interested in building processes from the ground up and who are task-focused.
- Market-leading salary on offer
- Flexible working conditions, providing work-life balance
- Excellent career development opportunity
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Mark Abbott on 0481 237 681 for a confidential discussion.